Labels

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hooray for Today!


I love Mc Donald's new TV Ad:
 Hooray for Today!

Come to think of it, I'm a morning person and I love stopping over for a relaxing cup (and refills!) of brewed coffee, a warm Sausage McMuffin with Egg, and Hashbrowns (I am getting hungrier just thinking about it)! And call me unusual but there is a certain comfy feel when I find a comfy nook at a local Mc Donald's stop early in the morning and while enjoying a hearty breakfast, I get ready with my journal and start writing. It's one of my favorite places to get the mind going and what's more fun, is you get to observe and witness different people and their interactions. A group of joggers laughing out loud in some corner, a pair of sweethearts feeding each other French Fries, a little kid smiling happily over a new toy, friends enjoying each other's company with stories, students huddled over their projects and assignments, or a family simply sharing a bonding moment. It makes me smile and it makes me ponder more (in the midst of the noise) how the world, even in a small patch of it, can be so dynamic and so full of life, and eventually, I look down on an empty page of my journal and write: Thank you God for giving me another day because I saw how beautiful the day is!

No comments:

Post a Comment